Saturday, December 17, 2011

Casual Monday

This is what I wore to school last Monday. I rarely wear casual clothes to school because we have our uniforms, that's why I make sure to dress up nicely and appropriate when I have the chance to. Anyway, I went to school for some student council and paskuhan preparations, I really don't have classes that day.

1.Cardigan,Penshoppe 2.Jeans,Bench 3.Top,from States


4.Shoes,Jellybean

5.Necklace, Ruckus


Honestly, I have lots of backlog blog posts and I'm working on it.haha!This crappy connection is annoying :|

Are you done with your Christmas Shopping?You have few days left!
Happy Holidays Loves:*

XOXO
NICOLE♥

6 comments:

Nicoco said...

Those shoes are really cute :) and I must say they are quite heavy :P

Melai said...

I can't get over those shoes! I love jellybean's selection of footwear lately :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

JOIN MY 2012 Welcome GIVEAWAY!
Lots of prizes up for grabs!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nicoco,it's not that heavy naman eh.Thank you:)

Melai,yes gaganda ng designs nila:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nicoco,it's not that heavy naman eh.Thank you:)

Melai,yes gaganda ng designs nila:)

Anne Garais said...

ang cuuute ng shoes mo!! :))))

ANNEHOLICA

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Anne,thankyouuuuu hihi:)